403(b) Retirement Plan
A 403(b) is a Tax Deferred Retirement Plan offered by public schools and non-profit organizations. They are similar to 401k plans because they allow your employees to place a percentage of their salary into an employer-sponsored plan that helps them save for retirement. They will not have to pay taxes on their contributions or earnings made until they withdraw the money. The plan is designed to withdraw at retirement so that they are in a lower tax bracket and will pay fewer taxes.
- Tax deferred growth: no annual taxation on earnings
- Investment options: fixed annuities, variable annuities, or mutual funds
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexibility: start, stop, and adjust your contributions as allowed by your employer’s plan.
- Receive periodic account statements
For further questions, call our offices at 210-949-0002 to speak with a representative.